Ultra-pure water machine maintains extremely strong expansion capability
Source of articles：
Changsha Vaughn Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd
Publication time：2020-05-01 16:44:46
The ultra-pure water machine should thoroughly remove common impurities in natural water, including: microorganisms, particulate matter, soluble gas, soluble inorganic matter, organic matter and other impurities. At present, there are many technological methods for purifying water quality, but commonly used methods include reverse osmosis, filtration, adsorption, distillation, ion exchange, and ultraviolet oxidation.
In the use of ultra-pure water machine, there are the following matters need to pay attention to.
1. Precision filter element Precision filter element is also called filter element. It is divided into wire-wound filter element and PP melt-blown filter element. It mainly filters large particles such as sediment in raw water. Its filter accuracy is 5 microns, 1 micron, etc. The new filter element is white. If the surface is silted up for a long time, it will be brown, which means that the filter element can not be used. After the surface sludge is washed away with tap water, it can be used for 1-2 weeks, but it cannot be used for a long time. . The filter element is placed inside the filter bottle. Some filter bottles are transparent, and you can visually observe the color change of the filter element. Some filter bottles are opaque, and you need to unscrew them to observe the change of the filter element. From the empirical data statistics, the life of the precision filter element is generally from March to June. If there is more sediment in the raw water, the life will be shorter, and if the sediment is less, the life will be slightly longer.
2. Activated carbon filter element Activated carbon filter element mainly removes odor and organic matter in water through adsorption. There is residual chlorine in tap water, which has a great oxidation effect on the reverse osmosis membrane, so it must be removed through activated carbon. There is no intuitive change in the surface of the activated carbon filter. According to experience, it usually reaches saturation adsorption in about one year and needs to be replaced.
3. Reverse osmosis membrane Reverse osmosis membrane is a very important part in ultrapure water machine, and its pore size is very small, so in the process of use, bacteria and other microscopic substances are often deposited on its surface. Generally, all manufacturers have ultrapure water machines The backwash function is designed to wash away contaminants. If the water consumption is within 10 liters / day, it can be washed 3-5 times, and if it exceeds 10 liters, it should be washed several times. If you do n’t use it for a long time (such as more than 1 month), you need to take it out and soak it in the disinfectant to avoid the growth of bacteria, but the process is more troublesome. It is recommended to use a small amount of water to turn on the machine often Water forms a circulation and minimizes the settling time of dead water. The life of the reverse osmosis membrane is 2-3 years, which is mainly determined by the customer's water consumption, so users must choose the matching specifications when purchasing.
4. Purification column Purification column is sometimes called ultra-purification column according to customer's water quality requirements. The self-action is to perform deep desalination of reverse osmosis pure water and finally reach the level of first-grade water or ultra-pure water. The principle is ion exchange. The life of the purification column is represented by the resistivity online. Below a certain resistance means that the purification column has expired, which is more intuitive. In addition to the customer's water consumption, its life is particularly important for the filling amount of the ion exchange resin and the quality of the ion exchange resin during the production design of each manufacturer.
5. The ultrapure water machine that uses tap water as the water source generally has two outlets, which are tertiary water and primary water. The water that comes out of reverse osmosis is tertiary water and is stored in the water tank, while the primary water It is ready to use and not stored. The tertiary water does not pass through the purification column, and the primary water passes through the purification column. The cost of primary water is higher than that of tertiary water. Therefore, in daily application, customers should collect water according to water quality requirements. When using tertiary water, try not to use tertiary water as much as possible to avoid the increase of use cost.
Choose the ultra-pure water machine suitable for your use, on the one hand, you can save the purchase cost on the premise of satisfying the use, on the other hand, you can reduce the operating cost of the ultra-pure water machine later.